Thread: irc help needed

Thanks

Default irc help needed

Hello evryone.
    I been few days hitting my head to wall with mirc and would need some help. Anyone have succesfully got mirc work trough proxy. if yes please tell me how to do it
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a manís member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

For Quakenet you can use the webchat.

http://webchat.quakenet.org/

Should work with proxy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonster View Post
    For Quakenet you can use the webchat.

http://webchat.quakenet.org/

Should work with proxy
    Umm. so far i havent found proxy wich supports flash or java. Tried it already but cant open with normal web browser based proxy like www.hidemyass.com
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a manís member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks
    Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    Umm. so far i havent found proxy wich supports flash or java. Tried it already but cant open with normal web browser based proxy like www.hidemyass.com
    nope since the java app will still comunicate directly with your pc but if you need a VPN (and know howto use it!) send me a pm

Thanks

Uh this thread +6months old, and i have two premium VPN anyways. But thanks anyways.
    Code:

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that