Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Release] nCdecontainer (DLC CCF RSDF container decrypter)

Thanks

somebody help :/ i still don't understand how this works wtf.... and don't tell me if u don't know what it is then don't use it bcz i need it xd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nevi View Post
    somebody help :/ i still don't understand how this works wtf.... and don't tell me if u don't know what it is then don't use it bcz i need it xd
    Install it.
    Then right you dlc file and there is option to open with ncdecontainer. Then those are copied to clipboard. Paste to notepad and voila you have links.
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a mans member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

is the format jdc (jdownloader container) with jddefault as default passwort possible for ncdecontainer? thanks!

Thanks

Hi!
    I found a little annoying problem in the console version:
    If I redirect the output to a file, this file is locked from the beginning of the decoding process.
    It would be better to lock it only for the time of writing.
    Currently, I can only have one single process running and decode only a single file.
    (I have a problem that the decoding sometimes takes around 30 seconds, but I know it's a problem of my line)
    Also, it would be great if the output file would be appended, not overwritten (perhaps add an option?).
    This way it would be possible to decode several files at once and have their output written into a single file.
    (The writing should check/retry if the output file is currently locked)

Would be great!

Thanks in advance!

C Ya
    lookingfor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meistercoder View Post
    is the format jdc (jdownloader container) with jddefault as default passwort possible for ncdecontainer? thanks!
    Is jdc a new type of container?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lookingfor View Post
    Hi!
    I found a little annoying problem in the console version:
    If I redirect the output to a file, this file is locked from the beginning of the decoding process.
    It would be better to lock it only for the time of writing.
    Currently, I can only have one single process running and decode only a single file.
    (I have a problem that the decoding sometimes takes around 30 seconds, but I know it's a problem of my line)
    Also, it would be great if the output file would be appended, not overwritten (perhaps add an option?).
    This way it would be possible to decode several files at once and have their output written into a single file.
    (The writing should check/retry if the output file is currently locked)

Would be great!

Thanks in advance!

C Ya
    lookingfor
    What's you application looking like? Are you using scripts?

Also remember that not the application itself is creating the output file, it's the shell (win).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl View Post
    What's you application looking like? Are you using scripts?

Also remember that not the application itself is creating the output file, it's the shell (win).
    Hi!
    I just started the console.exe from the... console (DOS Window) :-)
    And yes, I see your point now. The pipe (>) is doing this, not you.
    Maybe you can quickly add an option to output the data to a file without using pipes?
    Then it would be possible to decode several DLCs in one go into one single file.
    Currently, I decode them all with the Windows version at the same time, click on OK in
    the appearing window and paste the clipboard into a textfile. I have to do this over and over again...
    Output to a file would ease my life ab bit :-)

But it's not *that* big problem, your tool is working like a charm and I am glad to have it!!

C Ya
    lookingfor

Thanks

Hi
    Thank you for your great decrypter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl View Post
    Is jdc a new type of container?
    Yes , its a replacement for the dlc files , can you please check to see if decrypting them is possible ?
    Thanks again

Thanks

Thanks

Sorry for the delay , I guess this should be it :

http://svn.jdownloader.org/issues/2045

and a question , is it possible to include Clich'n'load support ?
    downloading links which has been hidden by linksave.in is a headache , even with click'n'load support , first it asks you to enter a captcha , then it only shows the possibility to download via click and load , and to make this all worse , the click and load link is not active , saying that "you must start jdownload first" !

activating captcha and supporting only click and load is optional for the link provider though , but if they do that , people kinda get forced to use only jdownloader , for downloading that file.

even when I try to get links with jdownloader , make a dlc from them and then decrypt that dlc file , it gets decrypted , but it gives me the "linksave.in" links , not the main links !

Thank you for your support and great program.

Thanks

Hi

Firstly I must say thank you very much for such an awesome tool. I've been using v5 and it was working perfectly. I have now, unfortunately, some dlc's that are not decrypting even though nCdecontainer says that the links have been copied to my clipboard but when I paste them into notepad or similar, nothing is pasted.

I tried downloading both v6 [nCdecontainer.v0.6.DLC.CCF.RSDF.decrypt.rar] and v6.1 [nCdecontainer.v0.61.DLC.CCF.RSDF.decrypt.rar] but both my Bitdefender and Symantec antivirus report the same trojan [Gen:Trojan.Heur.UT.kCW@bi0OZjei] in nCdecontainer.exe.

Any advise? Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

is there anything to solve the "invalid reply from dlc service" error message?

Thanks

Hi !

Your program works fine for my.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktheripper View Post
    is there anything to solve the "invalid reply from dlc service" error message?
    Upload the container.

Thanks

dude thank you so much for your tool. i was trying to reverse jd to get the encryption but i didnt had much time. you saved my day

Thanks

Hi,

i ahve a 8.2 mb dlc file which is build from different hosts. I build it with jdownloader as abackup of my media files. The problem is i cannot decryt it back and can not get my links. I try it with jdownloader and cryptload, the software hangs on after 1-2 hours. In total app 48.000 links. I try it also with your software but ger the error out of memory.

please help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ismet View Post
    Hi,

i ahve a 8.2 mb dlc file which is build from different hosts. I build it with jdownloader as abackup of my media files. The problem is i cannot decryt it back and can not get my links. I try it with jdownloader and cryptload, the software hangs on after 1-2 hours. In total app 48.000 links. I try it also with your software but ger the error out of memory.

please help
    Upload container here or put link where its found.
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a mans member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ismet View Post
    Tried it myself and as error said "Too many links". So seems like you can't open it with this decrytper. Unless pansemuckl does some change into it.
    Code:

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

yes i get same error, too many links, i hope he reply me asap

Thanks

Thanks man, works great for me

Thanks

It's a really nice tool. its works fine for me! But, there is still one error.

If youz try to decrypt a "dummy" dlc on the cmd, the tools hang up.

Reproduce:
    Try to decrypte a dlc file with any/dummy content, like: "dtfugzcfhgjio98t6zfghjko9876tr5dfcvhgjio90876r5tf zghjio976trfzghui986r5e4wsrdtzuo0p"

Sorry for my bad english, but i am a german and im not good at english,unfortunately...

Mit freundlichen Gren (Sincerely) ;D

Thanks

jdownloader import all links but 1008 bayt. ncdecontainer open jdownloader import dlc files...

kH9KJVgJu1Py/0sytwCsX02DDMTT40iliHi4zzmzTBkx7fvx6H0JqzdHJvdMdgB PMT6IIx/GcMQjYxXMBePMS4n3x7fRgTsu3ktKRhcCD83R1X5YGafopDNG2 N1wJ4UzD5pg2E2r2HyESRWPXhw3iYOgFcqMxU7C+lhvwL0OePm KXIQBLwwwr3YvyM1IZN1gmjesFspSJF9oweWbIGqxBcoe9BxfZ q8A9e3rlUJ5VCLSALJVsffyC6ky5+yU51vd3/72DWpShYehGR5TskfTRiNQNhiNKNDPCaMy0lftqogcdoXLVddX L86MhFCW+R7rKvBtx7NIhcDwpG+I2n7s8LlyZcdndhG6bgbBuK yjexZO4KpaQvdUzlQqjNJPn5l7fu3iwqJjHQggWMxYcm8/uDu3m33G7Xufx3EEY9o5QNImlSi1xS5v62Sn/uklcDD88ZruF6TXW0Imrhq1KGzS6+ibH6tagPOsB+ejpSJrCET BMIjoqYKp/9Pxosp60A2ViSz9+Niod3fkZsthuYaThKkpXpHX2WV/T5L6tCnPYNhgBj3fm1thbnSwQp82JLCgH5a2RBrp4ZpjIM3gjS TbkMuKtVxo7GuXi0Ok+tUgWehcTibZpe7yhIHbib0eju5mkxIz fb/s9RKO/uJfyJ2G/7AAO2Bpf3JZrMsCtnvX6UEn9rJwSm3rjZU25b9h46+u6j/isIR17B/hfgUwQSA23MsAksHNm8xOGEIcNSR5499jRcAiylnJp9BzWrOCK uWufEU8SH8zxWnOUWdyBCdHYjyhs3icKjRZf8dU895G3UM6rE9 wKECm7PoArhQpeT5xGE9dQPlC0CKiKsHis2dT17qqeoVyM6KfH zGxjcEM/whFHioIpnlMfkmbqS0xsuUo9M5M/u2wX89Tpg7PzG8Ksg==WW1DQ2g2MGc1cmJ5eGhSUVJHSkR1WWV BZDFvVktDRmo4K09SSGNIN1JxcmdwNWN0SnhwUmRnRTFZaDBne HhDTA==

where are links ?????????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,007 Posts

was about to ban you was looking like spambot
    Anyway sorry i dont use that tool.
    ~ ~

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

johnr60 (5th February 2012)

Thanks

AWESOME TOOL !!!
    Thanks man ! this tool helped me alot !
    keep this Tool up

Thanks

its work for me.. very nice ............

Thanks

its work for me too with v0.5, thanks a lot

Thanks

I'm using v6.1 and it works great, thanks heaps

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thank you very much

Thanks

Hi,

is there any plan to decode .jdc files?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Visitors found this page by searching for:

nc decontainer

container decrypter

decrypt click n load

dlc container decrypter

ncdecontainer.exe

click n load decrypterdlc decrypterncdecontainerdlc decrypter containerrsdf containerncdecontainer 0.61nc decontainer v0.4decrypt jdcrsdf decrypt or decrypternCdecontainer.v0.61.DLC.CCF.RSDF.decrypt.rarnc container .v0.6dlc files c#open dlc containerncdecontainer v0 6containerex.info virusncdecontainer windows 7ncdecontainer 0.61 downloadnc decontainer 0.61ncdecontainer 0.6c# decrypt dlc
SEO Blog