Thread: [COD:BO] English files + how to change language

Thanks

Default [COD:BO] English files + how to change language

Tought to share this for everyone who wants to change their game language from any to english.

Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EC86WZCQ
    Copy main + zone folder from this package to "\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\"

Go to "\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\" and open localization.txt and edit first line with "english"

Start steam and play, your game is now in english.

Now you can as example buy russian cdkey for blackops(it's way cheaper than english one) and play still in english.
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a manís member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darkfader For This Useful Post:

Amoktyp (26th April 2011), cobra (26th April 2011), Deagle (26th April 2011), Hillarious (26th April 2011), King-OrgY (26th April 2011), lolzoruslockus (26th April 2011), Michisg (28th October 2011), Murder4higher (20th August 2011), Own4g3 (6th December 2012), Random123 (26th April 2011)

Thanks

Just to let you guys know, this thing works!
    Thanks and great job Darkfader..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillarious For This Useful Post:

Darkfader (26th April 2011)

Thanks

Just did add another mirror!

Now direct download, megaupload and depostifiles available.
    http://www.multiupload.com/0PZCEQS728
    Code:
    One human cell contains 75MB genetic info. One sperm contains a half of that; that's 37.5MB. One ml of semen contains 100m sperms. Average, ejaculation lasts for 5sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. So throughput of a manís member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 =1,6875 Тerabyte/sec This means that the female eggcell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best hardware firewall in the world!

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

Just Tried this with a russian Copy of Black ops. If i select the Language Russian , it has to download the language pack i assume and i can play. But obvious in russian.
    Ive putted the Files in the link above in Main ( There are russians too ) so guess thats right and putted the map English in Zone. Doesnt work, launch game and still russian.
    Selected the language in steam itself and game does not start.

win_improper_quit_body error. Googled it and i came with the solution : It is because ur black ops is loading wrong language. Select original language , Steam downloads the correct language pack and u can play.
    But this is Russian... So this is the third time i redownloaded this crap....

So any solution?

Edit : Just folowed some tutorials on a website. Downloading a "language transformer for english", but it will take me like 8 hours to download ( slow downlaod rate.... )
    I will report back....
    Last edited by Razer; 20th August 2011 at 15:34.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 363 Posts

you need to open the localization.txt and change the first line
    "Russian" to "English"
    but only if you has inside the zone folder the English folder and all localized_English_..iw files inside the main folder
    then it will work
    however that works for all languages

ps: there's not needed to remove any old language file you can leave it inside the folders, but you may do a backup from the localization.txt
    Last edited by King-OrgY; 20th August 2011 at 18:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

lolzoruslockus (20th August 2011)

Thanks

Also I noticed that you need to restart steam when you do that, it check files and download some files too.
    Code:

Sorry for being...
    I cant nothin for that

Thanks

i downloaded it but the file size is only 556mb..and in call of duty folder the size is over 1.5GB..
    eeee i have only to change the localized_Russian_iw00.iwd - localized_Russian_iw15.iwd in the main folder \steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\main\ ?? or i understaned something wrong??

and then in \steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone\russian all files

and then in \steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\localizion\ i have only set it to englisch??

have i understand this write???

but in the download are only for the main folder localized_English_iw00.iwd - localized_English_iw5.iwd

so there are localized_English_iw05.iwd - localized_English_iw15.iwd missing

some one wanna upload or post an new link

i downloaded from steam cuz some told me russian version is different from german but i have the orginal cd at home..will it fix if i install the orginal cd..or it wont work cuz it is a russian key..pls help
    Last edited by Michisg; 4th November 2011 at 15:10.

Thanks

Great job man!

Thanks

any updated links?

Thanks

yep link is not working

Thanks

1. Download the English Language pack File.

2. Extract this files to your Call Of Duty: Black Ops2 installation folder. Call Of Duty: Black Ops2 installation folder path:

Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II

3. Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\sound and change all the "polish" into "english". You can press Ctrl+F to search all the polish files.

4. Launch Call Of Duty Black Ops2, you will see it's English version now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sohel For This Useful Post:

lolzoruslockus (9th July 2013)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

call of duty black ops english language pack download

black ops 2 english language pack

call of duty black ops language pack english

cod bo russian to english

black ops english language files

call of duty black ops english language files

call of duty black ops english language files download

localized_english_iw15.iwdblack ops english language packhow to change cod bo languagecall duty black ops english language patchhow to change language in cod bocod black ops russian to englishchange the language from russian to english cod black opscall of duty 1 language packcod black ops english language filescall of duty black ops how to change language from russian to englishcall of duty black ops zone english filescall of duty black ops english language packenglish language pack black opsblack ops zone folder downloadcall of duty black ops change language from russian to englishcall of duty black ops english zone filesblack ops english localization filesblack ops english zone files download
SEO Blog