Thread: Improve the economy

Thanks

Default Improve the economy

Many weeks ago, i saw an interesant episode on the italian television..

Economically, the future will be worse , and the "heads" of all state's the banks, will invent an a solution for all peoples to buy at lower prices at markets, car dealerships, house's, all. For example, you can buy one house for 20.000€ with 150mq , shopping for a month with only 50€ etc..

Great adavantage for now, all for the cost to add you an chip on the body. What means?

With this chip, you will have adavantages of pricies, not needs to have back money or credit cards, with this chip you will have all data.

But, the disadvantage is this, with this chip you will be controlled from anothers, example you are to kill one your friend or what, with this chip you will be autocontrolled, nervousness, you will have not possibility to take drugs. In a nutshell you will be a robot, remote-controlled.

If you dont wont to have this chip, you will have 50%+ of pricies.

I think this is possible, the world will be better, no drugs, prostitutes, killers and all the bad of this world.

For me, if if this will happen one day i will not accept, because I would not like to get controlled.

What do you think?

Sorry for the bad english

Thanks

What's wrong with drugs and prostitutes?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deagle For This Useful Post:

Asylum (6th October 2011), Resurrected (7th October 2011)

Thanks

For me and you maybe where is not wrong, but for the state's it is.

If you buy drugs you have not tax, you can drive and kill another and many another problems.

With prostitues, on some state's like Greece (i lived there for 10 years) it's allowed, not on roads but on places called "houses" , now i live in italy and it's no allowed for nothing.

But the state also has an advantage with drug traffickers, because you can sell your drugs for 5-10 years making over 20millions, but when you will be busted all your moneys will go to the state. And for this reason that major drug traffickers , are left until they make a lot of money.

Thanks

Sounds like the story of a bad science fiction movie to me. Completely unrealistic.
    I am aware of the repercussions of cheating, and will do my utmost best to ensure I do not cheat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xDjTieStox View Post

With this chip, you will have adavantages of pricies, not needs to have back money or credit cards, with this chip you will have all data.
    Aka, being looked over 24/7, No freedom - captured in a system where you live as they want you to.

I think this is possible, the world will be better, no drugs, prostitutes, killers and all the bad of this world.
    Fuck no.

What do you think?
    One big room full of fat bitches. ( The Government's ) Biggest bullshit I have ever heard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amoktyp View Post
    Sounds like the story of a bad science fiction movie to me. Completely unrealistic.
    I thinks it's possible if you go back on the time.

at the beginning there was no money, and were made to trade in goods,
    after the money,
    the credit cards,
    online payments,
    and maybe this chip on the future.

Nothing is impossible

Thanks

I thinks it's possible if you go back on the time.

at the beginning there was no money, and were made to trade in goods,
    after the money,
    the credit cards,
    online payments,
    and maybe this chip on the future.

Nothing is impossible
    Unsuitable example imo.. Credit cards and online payments are just alternative payment methods.
    Your talking about chips which let other peope remote control your actions. o0
    How can you compare that?

For me a nuklear WW3 which either kills all of us or leads to total anarchy seems more likely.
    I am aware of the repercussions of cheating, and will do my utmost best to ensure I do not cheat.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

At the moment the knowledge on the brain arent enough but yeah at some point all the research on the AI aims at some point to get something like a connection between human life and technology (military projects, etc ...).

If human would accept this (when technology will be available), it would have been after a very long period of dictatorship (so the minds would have been washed).
    We could imagine this in like 100 years maybe ; but in fact it would mean people have totally lost faith in life where money would have taken such a place, people would have been in a such desperate situation, that they could accept such a deal.

It would be the end of liberty and the begining of a slavery era.
    ~ ~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

xDjTieStox (7th October 2011)