Thread: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and the lost battle against cheaters

Thanks
    Thanked 2,342 Times in 555 Posts

Exclamation Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and the lost battle against cheaters

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. The most sold computer game ever. And to me: The worst Call of Duty edition of all times. Here is why I think so.

First of all, the matchmaking, based on P2P networking, is heavily buggy. On weekends, you won't get into a lobby at all. On average, it takes between 5 and 15 minutes to get connected. Even if you're happy, you might still be kicked out after some time for connection problems or timeouts. In a nutshell: The Peer to Peer Matchmaking is buggy like hell and practically dysfunctional. Many people complained about it.

So lets use the dedicated server browser. Most people won't even know about it, because it's disabled by default. Yes, Infinity Ward IS that stupid. Now what's the fun of having dedicated 9 VS 9 anyways you might ask? Even the 4+ year old Call of Duty 4 could manage 64 players with less overhead and lag. You don't see any progress? No technical innovation at all? Well, you are right!

The engine, the base the whole game is operating on, is state of the art ... of the year 2003. Yes, MW3 IS Call of Duty 1 with pimped graphics. The same old shit but better looking. Not always, as some have figured out. Learn more
    While the game has nothing new to offer, the overall impression is rather poor compared to Battlefield 3 for instance. From a coder/reverser's point of view, there lies a world between those games.

Apparently the market tells different. Never ever before has any company made so much money [selling a piece of crap] that many times. MW3 is a cash cow. Yielding billions. The sheep is gonna buy the crap game anyways. So they may think.

Finally lets take a look a on their agenda, which doesn't happen to be innovation, the game, graphics or gameplay. MW3 is nothing else than MW 1. There is nothing new or special about MW3. The same old shit wrapped into a different package. Just enough to camouflage, disturb and confuse the common sheep, which will end up buying it anyways.

What about cheating? Oh yes, that's been the only field on which I could spot any activity at all. Yes, admitting VAC's (Valve Anti Cheat) total failure detecting virtually any cheat, both Treyarch (treyarse) as well as Infinity Ward have gone on to a "war on cheaters". Evaluating filed reports from players aswell as banning people upon on suspicious stats (too many headshots for instance, but this will bust good legit players too - lol ) is just to easy to be true, but enough for the company desperate to prevent a ship from sinking.

The Call of Duty series is gonna sink. But not because of cheating. That's for sure. The publisher is doing just about everything, to destroy the game at last and for all. It's sad but nothing but the truth to anybody with open eyes and a clear mind.
    Last edited by Pansemuckl; 18th November 2011 at 23:55.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pansemuckl For This Useful Post:

Asylum (18th November 2011), ChOpSuEy (27th November 2011), Corrupt86 (19th February 2012), Deagle (18th November 2011), dlz (19th November 2011), meetalllife88 (28th December 2011), Michisg (19th November 2011), Murder4higher (19th November 2011), paradox123 (19th November 2011), PocketMonster (19th November 2011), TheKilogram (5th August 2012), TheMerchant (16th October 2012), Utzull (18th November 2011), WarDaWg (19th November 2011)

Thanks

Thats exactly the reason i stopped playing the Call of Duty series and started playing Battlefield

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillarious For This Useful Post:

Murder4higher (19th November 2011)

Thanks

i've always ben a battlefield player, cod is just boring lol i think panse should move into the BF games now
    and i agree with hillarious and i would like to also add that people that dress like that and "tweet" that kinda crap make me wanna punch them in the mouth

more people wanna cheat in that game anyways now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

orly
    Site: king-orgy.netcoders.cc 76561198053491311

Thanks

loll awesome thread. fuck treyarch, they will always fail.

now go rage the god damn game!!!

Thanks

hmmm i wouldnt rage in this game like in black ops i think the manually-bann-system will come really fast and then bb 59;00$ hello new cd key!^^ i just stay on mw1 there i found the perfekt legit part (in promod) and the perfekt part for rage (on ranked servers) for those ones who need it
    hey nC
    its nice to be here again
    i miss the people here and the all the private discussions
    may see you soon when u support some league-anticheats

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murder4higher View Post
    i've always ben a battlefield player, cod is just boring lol i think panse should move into the BF games now
    and i agree with hillarious and i would like to also add that people that dress like that and "tweet" that kinda crap make me wanna punch them in the mouth

more people wanna cheat in that game anyways now
    I also have just about stopped playing COD as like panse said i too think it will fall on its arse. But battlefield is another story,no specing,no 1st person following upon death,longer game play and way better graphics id say. But limited hacks for it or so i find. Would be nice to see a custom hack from nC. would be worth the money.

And id like to punch him in the face aslo,stupid tweets..

Thankyou.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to visionII For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by visionII View Post
    I also have just about stopped playing COD as like panse said i too think it will fall on its arse. But battlefield is another story,no specing,no 1st person following upon death,longer game play and way better graphics id say. But limited hacks for it or so i find. Would be nice to see a custom hack from nC. would be worth the money.

And id like to punch him in the face aslo,stupid tweets..

Thankyou.
    There is always a way to spot cheaters.
    In BF you can spot them when there are weird movements.
    But overall BF is much more fun these days.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillarious For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pQrnolocke View Post
    hmmm i wouldnt rage in this game like in black ops i think the manually-bann-system will come really fast and then bb 59;00$ hello new cd key!^^ i just stay on mw1 there i found the perfekt legit part (in promod) and the perfekt part for rage (on ranked servers) for those ones who need it
    You can rage it as much as you want :P

Make sure you keep resetting your kills to 0 and deaths to 0 and you will remain in the thousands of leaderboard pages. And the good thing is you can still keep your rank and weapons when you reset

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Geary For This Useful Post:

WarDaWg (20th November 2011)

Thanks

Maybe it's time to move on to the Battlefield series then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geary View Post
    You can rage it as much as you want :P
    Make sure you keep resetting your kills to 0 and deaths to 0 and you will remain in the thousands of leaderboard pages. And the good thing is you can still keep your rank and weapons when you reset
    Would you mind explaining (or PM if you don't want it to be public) ? I never took time to "know how" but if it can save my key

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Maybe it's time to move on to the Battlefield series then.
    I hope so too but as far as i know if nothing goes wrong, we might get something.
    ~ ~

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

WarDaWg (20th November 2011)

Thanks

@ Lolly in the "Prestige Shop" there is a feature to reset ALL player stats, afaik.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PocketMonster For This Useful Post:

lolzoruslockus (20th November 2011)

Thanks

Latest cod8Bot update push the limits a bit further and this isnt't finished !
    Once again netCoders provides an advanced pure clientHook including a flawless aimbot and makes the game enjoyable.

Remember :

Last edited by lolzoruslockus; 10th December 2011 at 21:28.
    ~ ~

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

L0pht (10th December 2011), Michisg (10th December 2011), Murder4higher (10th December 2011), WarDaWg (11th December 2011)

Thanks

wait you can make mw3 enjoyable? lol well with cod8bot i agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murder4higher For This Useful Post:

Frozen (11th December 2011), lolzoruslockus (10th December 2011), WarDaWg (11th December 2011)

Thanks

bump.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katetem View Post
    bump.
    for what?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K4!L-B4TLL3R View Post
    for what?
    He bumped quite a few dead threads already, I think he is on the best way to earn a spamming infraction

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PocketMonster For This Useful Post:

lolzoruslockus (4th August 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K4!L-B4TLL3R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by katetem View Post
    bump.
    for what?
    Someone is definitly testing his keyboard.

Like Pocketmonster said, i tested mine too.
    ~ ~

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

Michisg (4th August 2012), Troll (9th August 2012)

Thanks

is still a little bit active because a friend has been banned from mw3

31. The Following User Says Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

Pansemuckl (26th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,342 Times in 555 Posts

Visitors found this page by searching for:

too many cheaters on mw3

mw3 too many cheaters

downloadedskills

cod rage

cod 8

modern warfare 3 too many hackers

MW3 GAME LOBBY

why are there so many cheaters on mw3

why so many cheaters in modern warfaretoo many hackers on mw3mw3 too fucking many hackerstoo much cheaters mw3so many COD Modern Warefare cheaterscod vs battlefield graphicsmw3 why so many cheatscan you play offline bots on mw3mw3 server problemscall of duty cheatersCow mw3call of duty mw3 netcodercall of duty mw3 botmw3 craptoo many cheats on modern warfare 3call of duty modern warfare 3 too many cheaterstoo many cheaters mw3
SEO Blog