Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 36

Thread: [Request] Planetside 2 hack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default [Request] Planetside 2 hack

    Anyone know if one is in the works?

    Going to be a huge game

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanks
    2,172
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    Hello,
    At the 1st thought i don't think so, but maybe you could explain a bit more about the game (could motivate coders / give some more idea about the potential)
    ~ ~

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

    Gomo (28th November 2012)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I would love to see an NC hack for this game. I only know of one working aimbot right now and I'm sure we're going to see a bunch of bans from it as it is pretty well known as THE hack right now. SOE is targetting it's users and the way they go about their bans it will likely be in a wave. This game is F2P so you can make all the accounts you want for testing purposes. Unfortunately the game is about character progression and I don't trust any source other than NC to prevent a ban and losing my progress.

    If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzoruslockus View Post
    Hello,
    At the 1st thought i don't think so, but maybe you could explain a bit more about the game (could motivate coders / give some more idea about the potential)

    This could be the new Enemy territory for us. No cd keys, f2p, endless rampaging possibilites and it's also an amazing game.

    http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to spam, forgot the link to the video....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgQxLVgbBtI

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Imho it's too futuristic which will lead to never be able to replace W:ET. We need a more set environment. With good moment (not such fraky jetpack shit). Maybe even with trickjump possibilities. etc. pp.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avoloos For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (12th December 2012)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    I'd rather see a CS:GO hack first.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I personally think it looks rather terrible, YET however a lot of people love this game who I know so maybe ill try it, I wont like it as much as I loved ET though :P

    I personally dont see how they compare. But I could see people making money in this game.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    if there is a hack coming i would prob play the game if not i'm not even going to the download page

  12. #10
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    I have played this game a few times it's actually not that bad would actually be quite nice to see a hack for this game many people play this one reason because it's free like TF2 and more If somebody did make a hack for this game I would think you will make a profit for sure but I would rather see hacks for CS:GO and few more games first!

  13. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    This could be the new Enemy territory for us. No cd keys, f2p, endless rampaging possibilites and it's also an amazing game.
    If we get a goup of oldies to play a single game i would be in like flynn

    I loved when they had mw2 for free like 4d1 free unbanable rages.

    this would be fun tho no guids ect

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asylum For This Useful Post:

    Michisg (4th December 2012), MrM (4th December 2012)

  15. #12
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    Yeah that's for sure had some fun times on ET and MW2 haha raging like mad the old times basically I think a cheat would be good for this game though mainly because it's free and people will play this could make a good hack you never know
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    If we get a goup of oldies to play a single game i would be in like flynn

    I loved when they had mw2 for free like 4d1 free unbanable rages.

    this would be fun tho no guids ect

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Own4g3 For This Useful Post:

    Michisg (4th December 2012)

  17. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    If we get a goup of oldies to play a single game i would be in like flynn

    I loved when they had mw2 for free like 4d1 free unbanable rages.

    this would be fun tho no guids ect
    Count me in m8!!

  18. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked 409 Times in 216 Posts

    Default

    Yeah lets recruit a nc Server cleaner Team lol

  19. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    haha would be so much, fun count me in to

  20. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I would also like to join you guys!!!!!!

  21. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Would be awesome, a hack for Planetside 2. There are so much possibilites to add something. (Not only Aim and those old Wallhacks, something new!)
    And then the nC Clan for Planetside 2? PLEASE!
    Still wont be like ET but ye...

  22. #18
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    I will actually agree with you there some cheats sites are making this hack as well there is loads people playing it if anybody could do anything for this it would actually be awesome to be honest lets hope somebody will step up i reckon most free2play games would be good if we had cheats for.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMerchant View Post
    Would be awesome, a hack for Planetside 2. There are so much possibilites to add something. (Not only Aim and those old Wallhacks, something new!)
    And then the nC Clan for Planetside 2? PLEASE!
    Still wont be like ET but ye...

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Own4g3 For This Useful Post:

    MrM (2nd January 2013), TheMerchant (13th December 2012)

  24. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Totally true! I'll try this game and maybe give a review to anyone who wants to create a hack to this. (It would be awesome if Panses or King-Orgys coding experience would enter planetside2)


    New: This game is free2play but its a big game. ( Free space needed: 10 GB ) Its very large.
    Last edited by TheMerchant; 13th December 2012 at 18:29.

  25. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Well I've put around 30 hours into this game now and I reckon it's amazing.
    Huge battles that are so big they are unreal,really interesting classes like the infiltrator (cloaking based sneaker and sniper) and great bullet physics.
    This game is just asking for a hack. You earn points in combat to buy better things etc so humanised aimbot and wallhacks etc would be amazing help in the game plus ofcourse rage if you wanted to aswell.

    I've seen other hack sites selling cheats for this game , but I'm waiting and hoping nC will make a cheat for this as your the only site I trust with my hard earned money and also I know I won't ever get caught.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrM For This Useful Post:

    Gomo (15th December 2012), TheMerchant (13th December 2012)

  27. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Well I've put around 30 hours into this game now and I reckon it's amazing.
    Huge battles that are so big they are unreal,really interesting classes like the infiltrator (cloaking based sneaker and sniper) and great bullet physics.
    This game is just asking for a hack. You earn points in combat to buy better things etc so humanised aimbot and wallhacks etc would be amazing help in the game plus ofcourse rage if you wanted to aswell.

    I've seen other hack sites selling cheats for this game , but I'm waiting and hoping nC will make a cheat for this as your the only site I trust with my hard earned money and also I know I won't ever get caught.
    Nice MrM!

    I agree, I agree 100%!
    Its asking for a hack and it is asking for nC hacks! Are there Server lists? Creating an own server or something like that? Tell more about this game, its so exciting.

  28. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    There are several Eu based servers and ofcourse Usa servers.Select which one is nearest to where you live .You can join one of 3 factions , you then just go to map, select an area that's under attack, then click on it and you spawn straight into the action.
    The game has built in voice coms and squad joining systems ( so these would be amazing for server meet ups).
    You can make different characters on several servers if you want aswell.
    Vehicles are great fun with aircraft/spacecraft, quad bikes ,tanks and troop transports.Rolling in a 20tank convoy enroute to the objective fecking owns (trust me )
    Good news there isn't any type of kill cam so i reckon it would be difficult to be caught if you played stealth. There are leaderboards and kill/death ratios so I'm not sure how heavily policed they are but again can't really see this as much of a problem.

    I know alot of people don't like futuristic shooters but the bullet physics etc are amazing in this game so overlook that it's in the future and give it a go , because the combat is some of the most satifying I've experienced in any shooter (and that includes Cod series and E.t)

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrM For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (14th December 2012)

  30. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I was just looking in to planetside 2 and it looks pretty cool so im downloading it now, but i would also be interested in the hack

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to prr3d For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (14th December 2012)

  32. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    There are several Eu based servers and ofcourse Usa servers.Select which one is nearest to where you live .You can join one of 3 factions , you then just go to map, select an area that's under attack, then click on it and you spawn straight into the action.
    The game has built in voice coms and squad joining systems ( so these would be amazing for server meet ups).
    You can make different characters on several servers if you want aswell.
    Vehicles are great fun with aircraft/spacecraft, quad bikes ,tanks and troop transports.Rolling in a 20tank convoy enroute to the objective fecking owns (trust me )
    Good news there isn't any type of kill cam so i reckon it would be difficult to be caught if you played stealth. There are leaderboards and kill/death ratios so I'm not sure how heavily policed they are but again can't really see this as much of a problem.

    I know alot of people don't like futuristic shooters but the bullet physics etc are amazing in this game so overlook that it's in the future and give it a go , because the combat is some of the most satifying I've experienced in any shooter (and that includes Cod series and E.t)
    I played Planetside 2 yesterday night a half hour and i must say its very good for a futuristic shooter, the spions and the Max-Unit is cool too...
    Im also very interested in a hack for Planetside 2 just like you prr3d.
    I hope Pansemuckl or King-Orgy see this thread and think about a hack for this, i mean that would be damn good for NC!

  33. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    downloading to atm will say if i like it or not

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to bommijn For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (14th December 2012)

  35. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Well I've put around 30 hours into this game now and I reckon it's amazing.
    Huge battles that are so big they are unreal,really interesting classes like the infiltrator (cloaking based sneaker and sniper) and great bullet physics.
    This game is just asking for a hack. You earn points in combat to buy better things etc so humanised aimbot and wallhacks etc would be amazing help in the game plus ofcourse rage if you wanted to aswell.

    I've seen other hack sites selling cheats for this game , but I'm waiting and hoping nC will make a cheat for this as your the only site I trust with my hard earned money and also I know I won't ever get caught.
    I totally agree.

    I also think there's a much bigger market for a Planetside 2 hack than many would estimate. There's a lot of people playing and this game will be around for years before it's replaced by another one as there's not many MMOFPS games out on the market, particularly not popular ones.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Gomo For This Useful Post:

    MrM (15th December 2012)

  37. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    is this possible or do i have to look at another site for this game ?
    i think it will attract a lot of players

  38. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked 409 Times in 216 Posts

    Default

    I played it already with a other hack..
    I Personaly dont like the game and at the other hack Site are Reported hw Bad ip banns(dont Know if its possible to bypass them .

  39. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I played this game clean the other day after the huge hype, so many ET players seem to have gone to it. but wow really its so bad, I thought it was really bad I played 5 mins and just had to turn it off.

    Didnt enjoy at all. However this game has a fair bit of userbase already and im guessing as its free itll keep increasing.

  40. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    It would be nice to see an nC hack for this game. I won't judge if the game is good or bad, that's everyone's personal opinion, but nevertheless it's something different than most games out there.

    Big advantage is that it's free to play and, as far as I know, the game has no anti-cheat. However, I did read that they would be handing out manual bans based on HWID.
    Considering the fact that there's already a few free cheats out there with a simple ESP and a teleport hack, I'm sure the coders here at nC could come up - if they have the time for it - with a nice piece of software that includes an aimbot.

  41. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    you can bypass the bans easily

  42. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Love this game. Free to play, reminds of a little of ET. Would for sure entertain a clienthook were one to be developed.

  43. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 993 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    game is already hacked to the max.
    no anticheat, game sdk..., 100 pay cheats, no challenge
    Site: king-orgy.netcoders.cc 76561198053491311

  44. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-OrgY View Post
    game is already hacked to the max.
    no anticheat, game sdk..., 100 pay cheats, no challenge
    Maybe it is no challenge,but I for one would rather buy a hack for Planetside2 made by a skilled programmer like you who I trust than from some other site and be not even sure what I'm getting or if it is any good.

    Bottom line I trust Netcoders and no one else to deliver all my cheating needs. It's a shame this game is not going to be supported by nC.

    Maybe take a look at the other new free to play game coming soon.. Warface? http://www.warface.com/

  45. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Maybe it is no challenge,but I for one would rather buy a hack for Planetside2 made by a skilled programmer like you who I trust than from some other site and be not even sure what I'm getting or if it is any good.
    This is exactly where I'm at too. Sure it's f2p, but I'm not going to trust my account with just any random hack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

planetside 2 hacks

planetside 2 aimbot

planetside 2 aimbot downloadplanetSide2 hackplanetside2 hacksplanetside 2 hack downloadplanetside 2 private hackshack planetside 2planet side 2 hacksplanetside 2 chamshack planete side 2planetside 2 aim hackhow to hack planetside 2planetside 2 private hackprivate planetside 2hacksprivate hack planetside 2aimbot for planetside 2 tpbplanetside 2 hack websiteswhere do i download planetside 2 aimbotplanetside 2 hacks tpbplanetside 2 aimbot hack downloadplanet side 2 wallhackplanetside2hackplanetside 2 vip hackscheats f├╝r planet side 2 tpb
SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •