Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 105 of 365

Thread: Open letter on Call of Duty Black Ops II

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanks
    2,172
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    Not released yet we'll see.
    Especially with their current issue at keeping their hacks safe from detections.
    ~ ~

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    calofdutyhacks have lot's of bans i am using it never had on no rage trying to look legit etc,
    but it still is crap makes my game crash every 2 games.
    lot's are still getting banned over there so i have no clue why i'm not banned yet.
    but have bought few extra key's just in case.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bommijn For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (17th November 2012)

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 68 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simone View Post
    X 2 2 says their hax are undetected from TAC, let's see if the bans roll in for them
    empty, meaningless words

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I have a full master package sub from AA. I could have been using their COD9bot all this time, but after getting banned over what seems like a million times from various COD games using their hack, there is NO fucking way I'm touching that shit with a ten foot pole! They are getting detected left and right. Don't want to be a part of *THAT* crew!

    I cannot begin to put into words, how anxious I am for panse's hack. There just are no are no words...I literally feel like a crack fiend without the ability to take a hit!!! It's THAT bad for me right now!!!!

    **BUT**.....with all that having been said, I *still* don't want Panse to release the hack until it is 110% safe! That is more important than anything else in the world.

    I swear I am not exaggerating when I say that getting the hack on the day it's released will literally....*literally* feel like Christmas for me! There has NEVER....EVER been any other gaming, or PC related software in existence that I have looked forward to more than Panse hack! No game, no movie, no song....NOTHING! It's going be Christmas 2012 and I will feel like a 10yr old kid trapped in a 39yr old man's body!! Haven't had this feeling since getting my first slot car race track from Tyco over 29 years ago!

    I want to get in the game with this hack and get revenge on ALL the current assholes who are tearing me a new one at the moment, and taking advantage of my sucky-ness! At 39 I just don't have the manual dexterity with a mouse to keep up with the kiddies these days, and my reflexes and motor skills have slowed considerably. The hack will be an extension of both my hands and fingers, and those little knuckleheads that are owning me WILL get what's coming to them!

    The day of reckoning is coming my friends....just a bit longer to go

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 993 Times in 330 Posts

    Default





  7. The Following User Says Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

    peterlmad (17th November 2012)

  8. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 73 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K4!L-B4TLL3R View Post



    dafuq is that? Never saw that message before.

  9. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 131 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    When you play with RU version, and your not from RU

  10. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 993 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    yes, if you play with RU VPN is fine but without you get kicked after a few seconds, and with RU VPN you play always with Russians
    BO2 also released an update a few hours ago, now you cant even start the game without VPN ^^
    very bad, with Russians you play only with hackers, no aimbot but all Players i join Using Wallhack lol
    Last edited by King-OrgY; 17th November 2012 at 15:58.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

    peterlmad (17th November 2012)

  12. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 73 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K4!L-B4TLL3R View Post
    yes, if you play with RU VPN is fine but without you get kicked after a few seconds, and with RU VPN you play always with Russians
    BO2 also released an update a few hours ago, now you cant even start the game without VPN ^^
    very bad, with Russians you play only with hackers, no aimbot but all Players i join Using Wallhack lol
    lol man, that's not good. I was thinking about buying a bunch of russian keys home, maybe I shouldn't do that damn.

  13. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hack.jpg
    my hack is undetected (external) :P
    maybe i can send to some of you...

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NIEX For This Useful Post:

    bommijn (18th November 2012), Cleaner (18th November 2012), lolzoruslockus (17th November 2012), peterlmad (18th November 2012)

  15. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    would be very nice al other hacks are crap i have one from another site i can't believe i actually payed for there crap there's keep crashing

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bommijn For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (17th November 2012)

  17. #82
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanks
    2,172
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-22
    I'm sorry i've just got banned. So it'll be delayed...
    x 22 did not release his hack.
    not willing to bash, but it means that the new AC seems to give hard times.
    ~ ~

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

    Crank1816 (18th November 2012)

  19. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 993 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NIEX View Post
    Hack.jpg
    my hack is undetected (external) :P
    maybe i can send to some of you...
    TRAC doing random screenshots, even external hacks getting pwned these days

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

    Pansemuckl (19th November 2012)

  21. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    but hey, then "NC" will take Bo2 hack or not? 7 days ago because of the release of the game is .. just curious ..

  22. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 993 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evola1000 View Post
    but hey, then "NC" will take Bo2 hack or not? 7 days ago because of the release of the game is .. just curious ..
    huh? you want to buy crap or *real* Anticheat Proof hacks?
    no i mean really, is not easy to bypass the anti cheat with Russian accounts.
    We already lose one acc ( mine ).


    If you cant wait then is time to leave nC, good luck with other hacks then

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King-OrgY For This Useful Post:

    Frozen (18th November 2012), lolzoruslockus (18th November 2012), nozz (18th November 2012), peterlmad (18th November 2012), Troll (20th November 2012)

  24. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evola1000 View Post
    but hey, then "NC" will take Bo2 hack or not? 7 days ago because of the release of the game is .. just curious ..
    Yes, they are working on the hack. They just want it to be safe first.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to TapeGun007 For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (18th November 2012)

  26. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my house? lol
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evola1000 View Post
    but hey, then "NC" will take Bo2 hack or not? 7 days ago because of the release of the game is .. just curious ..
    Let's be honest as much as all of us want a hack out right away, we'd cry like a small baby if we got banned 1 day later. Just be patient so it's fully undetected from Treyarse :P

    And hopefully we can rage config it once it's undetected!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (18th November 2012)

  28. #88
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alt-Land-Is (All Land's Ice)
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 263 Times in 137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evola1000 View Post
    but hey, then "NC" will take Bo2 hack or not? 7 days ago because of the release of the game is .. just curious ..
    Didn't you ask same question (or similar) with cod8bot last year? http://www.netcoders.cc/forum/showth...5412#post35412

    Sometimes i really wonder if people understand what they are reading in these forums. My mother language isn't english and i fully understand what people like Pansemuckl and K-O have been writing in this thread. Safety is the number one in the priority list and not the release date?

    Obviously you didn't learn nothing from the last year (No Offense), but few questions to go: Was it released quickly? Are you happy with the fact that there are no detections during that time when you have been using cod8bot? ...
    Last edited by Frozen; 18th November 2012 at 08:02. Reason: Found the question :P

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frozen For This Useful Post:

    Amoktyp (18th November 2012), lolzoruslockus (18th November 2012), Michisg (18th November 2012)

  30. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
    Didn't you ask same question (or similar) with cod8bot last year? http://www.netcoders.cc/forum/showth...5412#post35412

    Sometimes i really wonder if people understand what they are reading in these forums. My mother language isn't english and i fully understand what people like Pansemuckl and K-O have been writing in this thread. Safety is the number one in the priority list and not the release date?

    Obviously you didn't learn nothing from the last year (No Offense), but few questions to go: Was it released quickly? Are you happy with the fact that there are no detections during that time when you have been using cod8bot? ...
    Just asking ... no big deal wtf

  31. #90
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alt-Land-Is (All Land's Ice)
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 263 Times in 137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evola1000 View Post
    Just asking ... no big deal wtf
    It's pointless to even ask when you know the answer?

    This is something he forgot to mention :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl
    For now, do not spam my inbox asking about beta testing or when the hack will be available. You will be notified as soon as possible.

    cod9Bot is brought to you by King-Orgy & Pansemuckl.
    Credits to RainerStoff.
    Last edited by Frozen; 18th November 2012 at 09:39.

  32. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl View Post

    Now, cod9Bot is in progress and I will deliver. Despite all flamin'. However it takes time. Meanwhile enjoy wasting even more of your money on crappy junk hacks. Impatience VS patience, brain and reason. I'll never get it. Why waste money? I should double prices, if you just happen to have too much money. Do whatever you have to do. I won't sell you anything if I don't feel comfortable. In contrast to those other websites, I don't depend on the money and my goal is and has ever been to make you happy. This includes evading bans. Hate me for that, but I'll stick to my basic principles. Safety first.
    That is great to hear! Good to see you doing your thing and making progress on the hack. We will wait patiently bro, so make sure it's as safe as can be :bow:

    With that having been said, I know you cannot offer an ETA for when the hack is going to be released, but, if you had to speculate on a *ballpark* timeframe, would you say we're looking at maybe another week? Two weeks? A month? Not puttin any pressure on ya bro, just curious about a *ballpark* or rough speculative time frame.

  33. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    i cant whait to buy panse´s Bot

  34. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrun2 View Post
    That is great to hear! Good to see you doing your thing and making progress on the hack. We will wait patiently bro, so make sure it's as safe as can be :bow:

    With that having been said, I know you cannot offer an ETA for when the hack is going to be released, but, if you had to speculate on a *ballpark* timeframe, would you say we're looking at maybe another week? Two weeks? A month? Not puttin any pressure on ya bro, just curious about a *ballpark* or rough speculative time frame.
    have anyone here to panse hurries nor require anything, just ask some info on how development goes hack to get an idea, if you miss a week, a month, 300 days? I believe that by asking not offend nadie.A best if given any response ask people not both do not you think?

    PD:is rare that I see anyone saying anything about it, just say it in "when it will be" I think you are here because our customers buy your hacks (which undoubtedly are the best, least some ...) if not existed customers to buy "nc" not not exist?, and I hope they do not bother anyone, is a comment.
    Last edited by evola1000; 18th November 2012 at 13:42.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to evola1000 For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (18th November 2012)

  36. #94
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanks
    2,172
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    evola you are right on some point (nC needs the customer to stay alive), but we (customers) know that the hacks never been released fast (in 1 or 2 weeks) after game release but more like 1 or 2 months later.
    This is not an information but this is more an indication as there is some anticheat reversing implied : hard to estimate.
    ~ ~

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolzoruslockus For This Useful Post:

    nozz (18th November 2012), sphex (18th November 2012)

  38. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzoruslockus View Post
    evola you are right on some point (nC needs the customer to stay alive), but we (customers) know that the hacks never been released fast (in 1 or 2 weeks) after game release but more like 1 or 2 months later.
    This is not an information but this is more an indication as there is some anticheat reversing implied : hard to estimate.
    ok, thanks

  39. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    belgique
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I trust Pansemuckl since I use netcoders I've never had a problem they do a good job live netcoders !!!! _ / - \ O_

  40. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nozz View Post
    I trust Pansemuckl since I use netcoders I've never had a problem they do a good job live netcoders !!!! _ / - \ O_
    already panse hacks that are best spent years using them .. XD that's for sure, anyway killing the bug to go out tomorrow and in "x twenty-two" will prove it at the risk of banishment, we're going to do. . xd

  41. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    I just wish people would quit asking for the hack now. Just be patient and wait. The less time Panse has to answer quesitons about when it will be out, the more time he can spend on getting it done.

    -Tape.

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to TapeGun007 For This Useful Post:

    bommijn (19th November 2012)

  43. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TapeGun007 View Post
    I just wish people would quit asking for the hack now. Just be patient and wait. The less time Panse has to answer quesitons about when it will be out, the more time he can spend on getting it done.

    -Tape.
    i agree

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to Crank1816 For This Useful Post:

    TapeGun007 (19th November 2012)

  45. #100
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 2,342 Times in 555 Posts

    Default

    My fucking ISP didnt manage to provide services at my new home. Therefore Im forced offline for a few days. This sucks. New home, no internet :/

    Ill back back SOON.

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pansemuckl For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (19th November 2012), Troll (20th November 2012), xDenis (19th November 2012)

  47. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 73 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl View Post
    My fucking ISP didnt manage to provide services at my new home. Therefore Im forced offline for a few days. This sucks. New home, no internet :/

    Ill back back SOON.
    Damn, that's bad, also I sent you a PM regarding hwid reset. Still not able to play :-(

  48. #102
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansemuckl View Post
    My fucking ISP didnt manage to provide services at my new home. Therefore Im forced offline for a few days. This sucks. New home, no internet :/

    Ill back back SOON.
    NOW YOUR IN MY SHOES SUCKAAAA!!!! Fucking sucks dont it?

  49. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    28
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 303 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Well, I'm glad I can enjoy the game for now without some nC'er joining in dominating the place
    Haven't encountered lots of hackers, only some aimbotters using low fov to seem legit.... also owned them pretty much.
    Been called out a few times... if someone kills you instantly by just watching the death-icons/radar/killcam... it doesn't mean they're hacking... it's just being clever.
    Anyway when panse releases his stuff and it's been UD for over 1 month as I stated before.... I'll consider buying it if by then I still enjoy the game.

  50. The Following User Says Thank You to paradox123 For This Useful Post:

    lolzoruslockus (20th November 2012)

  51. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 73 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradox123 View Post
    Well, I'm glad I can enjoy the game for now without some nC'er joining in dominating the place
    Haven't encountered lots of hackers, only some aimbotters using low fov to seem legit.... also owned them pretty much.
    Been called out a few times... if someone kills you instantly by just watching the death-icons/radar/killcam... it doesn't mean they're hacking... it's just being clever.
    Anyway when panse releases his stuff and it's been UD for over 1 month as I stated before.... I'll consider buying it if by then I still enjoy the game.

    Well it's impossible to estimate that, you can always expect a stat ban if you rage the shit out of the game. Even with the cod black ops 1 bot, you WILL get banned if you rage.

  52. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterlmad View Post
    Well it's impossible to estimate that, you can always expect a stat ban if you rage the shit out of the game. Even with the cod black ops 1 bot, you WILL get banned if you rage.
    Would be a shame to use some brain power to remain low under the radar. I never enjoyed raging a server, the legit side of game hacking is much more interesting.

  53. The Following User Says Thank You to mOwl For This Useful Post:

    bigjoecheater (20th November 2012)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

banned from black ops 2

ban black ops 2

cod9 esp hack inject

keezmovies

black ops 2 ban

black ops 2 banned

powered by myBB free porn keez movies

powered by myBB keez movies porn

banned from black ops 2 -PS3

bo2 bans

powered by myBB letter

banned black ops 2

x22 vac ban

powered by myBB free nude

black ops 2 4294967295 treyarch

steam bypass vac ban blacks ops 2

cod 9 hacks

x22 black ops II ban tac

powered by vBulletin keez movies mobile

carl of duty black cops real cd 9gag

keez movies emblem black ops 2

netcoders open menu

downloadedskills

call of duty letter to be bannedmark altland skype
SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •