Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 63

Thread: Greetings Old School friends and "enemy's", it's been a very long time!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Greetings Old School friends and "enemy's", it's been a very long time!

    Hello all.

    How are you all holding up?

    It is an extremely long time ago that I visited here.. All of sudden I had an adrenaline rush for the sake of the good old ET times, so I needed to come here and dig in the past if people I know still are alive or still paying ET.

    Many of you should remember me, I was a proud member of teamDefiance all from the beginning, [deF]sm0oth. , rings any bells? :-)) Well I actually been called after alot of names but to give ya'll a hint I started of in the *PuPpY* clan, then you had the TCC clan (Three Color Clan), then you had the 45thID clan, and so on.. I don't even remember how I end up being @ [deF], it was the times when Jobber his ADD clan merged with us and that [deF] used the colors of the ADD clan..

    I'm thrilled to hear from you guys that remember me if you all still hanging out somewhere here because I couldn't remember a better place to start to dig in the past..

    Man.. etcl hook, et hook, scs bot, crushr, rs hook.. The golden times!!

    I miss those days playing and arguing between clans.. Especially with BuzzBuzz or ChOpSuEy, and you had Cobra.. More I remember is asylum, mrM and the linux clan.. nC st0ne and so on..

    If you guys are still out here I would love to hear back from you guys and all the other guys that remembers me..


    Peace, much love!

    Last edited by sm0oth; 9th December 2012 at 14:54.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    Hello all.

    How are you all holding up?

    It is an extremely long time ago that I visited here.. All of sudden I had an adrenaline rush for the sake of the good old ET times, so I needed to come here and dig in the past if people I know still are alive or still paying ET.

    Many of you should remember me, I was a proud member of teamDefiance all from the beginning, [deF]sm0oth. , rings any bells? :-)) Well I actually been called after alot of names but to give ya'll a hint I started of in the *PuPpY* clan, then you had the TCC clan (Three Color Clan), then you had the 45thID clan, and so on.. I don't even remember how I end up being @ [deF], it was the times when Jobber his ADD clan merged with us and that [deF] used the colors of the ADD clan..

    I'm thrilled to hear from you guys that remember me if you all still hanging out somewhere here because I couldn't remember a better place to start to dig in the past..

    . More I remember is asylum, mrM and the linux clan.. nC st0ne and so on..

    If you guys are still out here I would love to hear back from you guys and all the other guys that remembers me..


    Peace, much love!
    WHATS UP DOOD? Long time no see Couple corrections tho Its TCC ( Tri Color Clan )
    =45thID=

    Yeah i remember back in the day when we used to battle buzzerd and his crew. Hell i even remember being in TCC when Crusher was making us custom clan bots like stream line. That shit used to own before he changed it to a pub style bot and released it and fucked the aim up. Many of fun times and glad to see another og guy floating around.

    sad to say ET is dead its about as active as tce was back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    I don't even remember how I end up being @ [deF], it was the times when Jobber his ADD clan merged with us and that [deF] used the colors of the ADD clan..
    u know whats funny is I actually was the creator of ADD clan me Cracker and $olid were the first members. Jobber didnt come till later I just got tired of all the drama and let him have it.
    Last edited by Asylum; 9th December 2012 at 14:36.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Asylum! You despicable annoying bastard! hahah. How are you brother??!! Damn I'm so excited to hear back from you, can't believe my eyes that I'm hearing back from you. Good old days we have been through, first we started off as friends, then enemy's, then back friends, hell I can't even count the curses that we have spitted out eachother which would get us so mad we'd ban eachother and threaten eachother to hack our pc's.. Clan war's, clan fights.. Damn I miss those days.

    But I still think you're a camper tho, I'm not going to give up on that!

    As a mather of fact, yes now I remember that you created the ADD clan, now it slowly comes back again in my mind.

    So the ET world is death huh? None of that aimbot raging and pwning anymore in combination with clan wars and such?

    Were are all the other old school guys now? PLaying another game or so?
    Expect The Unexpected..


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Damn I started playing ET not that long after millenium.. Time passes by so quickly.....
    Expect The Unexpected..


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Yeah man good times are long gone for ET. No aimbot clans that are active and worth loading up Rshook to destroy them anymore. The cheating days like we had are GONE FOREVER!! at the end of my days with et i was only playing humanized in leagues and trickjumping with pocketmonster. There are still a VERY small group of us that are left man, its mainly just a bunch of newbs around here that have no personality or a sense of humor. They just want to bitch and complain that we have not put out another TOP QUALITY hack for cod9.... you wankers know who you are!!!

    HAHa yeah i remember after ADD merged with deF it was fun for a while. I helped you guys get up a proper map rotation and the "Asylum" server config I had a blast working with some of you like good old sixgun And the other redneck buddy of his hell i cant remember anyones names anylonger Honestly i never thought of you or your boys as an "enemy" I am just a straight up ASSHOLE! and like to stir shit up to keep things interesting. Altho alot of the shit i did twards the end of deF wasn't really playing nice I only did it to make a point to Jobber and his "leet anti hacking skills" Sorry for taking down your server for weeks on end. I also apologize for defacing your clan website and putting cocks all over the place You must admit tho that shit was HILARIOUS especially when i had a pic of jobber and a nice black cock right near his lips.

    My pc has been down for a while hell almost 5 -6 months and currently i dont have internet at my house. Having a kid and my own house takes up alot of my personal time and money. Last game i raged was mw2 with cod6bot it was OWNAGE Me and Mef were destroying people left and right> when i get some change ill get a new mb and ram needed to update my rig and ill play again.

    Once i get my rig up and going im down to rage what ever game you guys want. We need to start another clan style server for hacking and get as many og guys as possible to play with us again ) ill keep in touch
    Last edited by Asylum; 9th December 2012 at 18:00.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Asylum For This Useful Post:

    Michisg (9th December 2012)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    It's really a bummer that ET cheating is dead, I know it's an old game and I know that there are alot of better games out now but the amusement I got from playing ET can't replace any single game. The action, the rush, the gaming family, it was a whole different dimension of having fun.. Well I guess we can compare this to what people always say that good things always come to an end..

    No apologies needed brother, like you are stating here I too had a lot of fun with all that scenario in one big package lol.. All the things that has happened, everything had a reason. It's a shame that always someone was picking on someone and such actions always reflected to the whole clan which brought a huge unnecessary hate towards eachother.. But let's face it, such things kept us going over and over again lol. About that pic, I think Jobber made a huge banner of it to hang it on his wall and Michael Jackson - Do You Remember in the background with the volume to the max lmfao..

    Honestly it's been a LONG time that I played a game on my PC tho, If I want to play a game I just open up my Playstation 3. I don't have alot of time for gaming compared with my private life, I work with unregular hours. But I DO miss playing games, I need to make more time, and like you said here above it would be alot of fun hooking back up with old school players.

    Actually I do have a beast of a PC with Windows 8 64-bit on it, the OS is installed on a 240mb Kingston SSD, no more SATA drives for the OS, I recommend it. Windows opens up in 3 seconds in combination with my 8 ram's and quad core, quicker then my cellphone, super quick. I only use my 2 SATA drives 1 TB each for media and/or programs. I highly suggest this combination but the price tag on a SSD is a bit too high for the mb's they offer, but then again like I said just use it for your OS. The SSD is rediculous smaller then a SATA and makes no noise, good invention..

    What game are you planning to play when you get your PC up and running? I'm so behind this cheat scéne, i forgot about everything damnit!

    How old is your kid man, is it a he or a she? Is it a pain in the ass like his badass father or not? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    There are still a VERY small group of us that are left man
    And who would they be? I'm curious..
    Last edited by sm0oth; 9th December 2012 at 19:45.
    Expect The Unexpected..


  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    What game are you planning to play when you get your PC up and running? I'm so behind this cheat scéne, i forgot about everything damnit!
    Well before my pc went down i was playing alittle bit of battlefield. That sounds like a bad ass game i would like to use Brik's hack on. I am also going to be raging the shit out of mw2 again since they have the cracked type your unbanable with the hack and a few tricks and tips on the side. Most likely cod9 also.


    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    How old is your kid man, is it a he or a she? Is it a pain in the ass like his badass father or not? lol.
    My little girl is 3 now. Such a blessing i love every second im awake with her. No she sort of takes after her mother in the whole asshole category. But at 3 there is always time to teach her the Asyhole ways haha.

    U still use msn or icq?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Not ICQ but I do use MSN from time to time, send me your e-mail through pm..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    By the way, who is this asskisser Michisg liking your post..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked 409 Times in 216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    By the way, who is this asskisser Michisg liking your post..
    i love to kiss asys ass cuz then i always get something to eat aswell lol

    i loved the time when we raged cod6 like hell
    just found this video
    http://beta.xfire.com/videos/542dd6
    http://beta.xfire.com/videos/50150d
    Last edited by Michisg; 12th December 2012 at 14:25.

  12. #11
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    Haha the old ET days oh yes I sure do remember them hows it going smooth

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michisg View Post
    i love to kiss asys ass cuz then i always get something to eat aswell lol
    A bunch of smelly hair to cough it up, yeah.. Keep on loving bro.. You know your thang.. You do your thing.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Own4g3 View Post
    Haha the old ET days oh yes I sure do remember them hows it going smooth
    It's all good baby, just spreading some love back again.. How are you doing? Still keeping it nice and hard do ya?
    Expect The Unexpected..


  14. #13
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    Top man Good to see you still around don't see much Old skool ET players around much no more as the game is basically dead There is still some of us left though. Yeah not bad my friend all is going good and what do you think still a hacking nooblet buddy

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I honestly still don't know wich game I should blend in.. I think I would want to go with the old school player but I don't know where they're hangin'..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  16. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    The old ET times, even if i never played with you guys. I know your feeling smooth... I miss these times so much.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerchant For This Useful Post:

    sm0oth (13th December 2012)

  18. #16
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    Hardly any around now days my friend it's COD and BF and new cheats that rule now but we could still all meet up and play some ET at Some point rage some servers

  19. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Sounds like a lot of fun to me man..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  20. #18
    Own4g3 Guest

    Default

    Was the best cheating times ever to be honest everybody had fun would all meet up and chat was awesome now it's cod and that just ain't the same as it was but still good to see people around still.

  21. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Own4g3 View Post
    Hardly any around now days my friend it's COD and BF and new cheats that rule now but we could still all meet up and play some ET at Some point rage some servers
    Was playing on an E.t server last night with probably 50 people constantly playing (and it didn't even have pb on it ).There's still servers with big populations on for raging.

  22. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    It would be very nice meeting all again and go rage some servers.

    Strange, 50 People playing constantly on a server out there? 2.60b or 2.60 for sure

  23. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    It's a 255 server with Etpub, was on it last night, bit spammy but alot of fun.It was policed by admins, but just played with wallhack,chams and a real low fov aimbot,nearest to crosshair targetting and was fine with no problems

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrM For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (14th December 2012)

  25. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    This conversation makes me want to install everything back again and rage some servers.. Brings back my addictionness..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sm0oth For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (14th December 2012)

  27. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    This conversation makes me want to install everything back again and rage some servers.. Brings back my addictionness..
    Seriously? Me too man! (I never uninstalled it but i went playing other games.)

  28. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMerchant View Post
    Seriously? Me too man! (I never uninstalled it but i went playing other games.)
    Found another really nice server.No pb but it has that "Nice" mod on it or something like that (think that's what it is called).
    It's really heavilly policed by admins though.So i re-newed my Etbot sub, set it up to humanised and have been playing on it with no problems ever since.
    I don't want to sound like an advert but if your a sneaky fecker like me and you still like to play E.t then get Etbot.The humanised aiming is amazing imo.I was laughing my head off on the server i was playing on for the first hour as i was so shocked at how real the aim looked.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrM For This Useful Post:

    TheMerchant (16th December 2012)

  30. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Found another really nice server.No pb but it has that "Nice" mod on it or something like that (think that's what it is called).
    It's really heavilly policed by admins though.So i re-newed my Etbot sub, set it up to humanised and have been playing on it with no problems ever since.
    I don't want to sound like an advert but if your a sneaky fecker like me and you still like to play E.t then get Etbot.The humanised aiming is amazing imo.I was laughing my head off on the server i was playing on for the first hour as i was so shocked at how real the aim looked.
    The next days ill buy Etbot, we should meet together on that server with etbot. But for now still looking for Planetside 2 :P

  31. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Myster0n
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMerchant View Post
    The next days ill buy Etbot, we should meet together on that server with etbot. But for now still looking for Planetside 2 :P
    Let me know when you got your Etbot, then i will pm you the server i.p and we can go get some games in

  32. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Isn't there any pub bots that still work, I still have all the zip files lol.

    Pubs
    *icebot
    *deF clanbot
    *aek bot
    *bonzbot
    *crushr, crushr 0.9.3, crushr 0.9.666, crushr cu/cu 2 and cu limited, streamline, skullcrushr
    *espbot
    *ETH32
    *eTHook
    *eVo
    *Iprokka
    *Koncept
    *mom bot
    *Nexus
    *nullify
    *PRbot
    *rasterhook
    *shadowbot

    For some reason I can't find etcl hook from Couch

    Privates
    *etBot v4.26 and v4.27
    *rsHook

    I still have them all lol

    I'm so out of this cheating scéne.. Omg.. Or maybe I just should buy the recent etBot.. But I still have my rshook tho, but I can't get it to work, I forgot the settings in the rsLoad.ini file.

    I need somebody that can refreshen my brain up how to set it all up again, the etkeys, the botfixes, etpub and all, I forgot about everything damnit.

    I'm really shocked that there are still servers up and running with a lot of people playing.. Just installed the game back, played a couple of legit rounds to train my finger skills.

    Damn look at me talking after all these years, still the hunger for raging.. lol
    Last edited by sm0oth; 16th December 2012 at 15:10.
    Expect The Unexpected..


  33. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    Isn't there any pub bots that still work, I still have all the zip files lol.

    Pubs
    *icebot
    *deF clanbot
    *aek bot
    *bonzbot
    *crushr, crushr 0.9.3, crushr 0.9.666, crushr cu/cu 2 and cu limited, streamline, skullcrushr
    *espbot
    *ETH32
    *eTHook
    *eVo
    *Iprokka
    *Koncept
    *mom bot
    *Nexus
    *nullify
    *PRbot
    *rasterhook
    *shadowbot

    For some reason I can't find etcl hook from Couch

    Privates
    *etBot v4.26 and v4.27
    *rsHook

    I still have them all lol

    I'm so out of this cheating scéne.. Omg.. Or maybe I just should buy the recent etBot.. But I still have my rshook tho, but I can't get it to work, I forgot the settings in the rsLoad.ini file.

    I need somebody that can refreshen my brain up how to set it all up again, the etkeys, the botfixes, etpub and all, I forgot about everything damnit.

    I'm really shocked that there are still servers up and running with a lot of people playing.. Just installed the game back, played a couple of legit rounds to train my finger skills.

    Damn look at me talking after all these years, still the hunger for raging.. lol
    You should visit the site where rainer is and ask him or better get his icq because he might not reply via PM on forum. It is very nice that you think about playing et again and it would be even better if you me and MrM meet on a big server together where we use Humanized aimbot and beat the shit out of the guys there!
    There still are Public Bots that work good, but they're detected or even bad at humanized aimings. (eth and that stuff)
    There are also new bots and veeery nice bots out there. (nullHook, spiritHook...) I prefer that you should buy etBot for humanized aimings, rsHook can too but etBot is about things better in humanized aiming than rsHook. If you want, buy etBot, if not go on with rsHook and tell us when you have your equipment for raging or humanized.
    For setting ET up again, just send me a PM i'll help you with all.

  34. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Do you have icq or msn? It's easier to chat or send files to eachother..
    Expect The Unexpected..


  35. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0oth View Post
    Do you have icq or msn? It's easier to chat or send files to eachother..
    Sure, i'll send you PM. (MSN)

  36. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    You have been added bro.
    Expect The Unexpected..


  37. #32
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    fdisk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,294,966,934
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 498 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMerchant View Post
    I prefer that you should buy etBot for humanized aimings, rsHook can too but etBot is about things better in humanized aiming than rsHook. If you want, buy etBot, if not go on with rsHook and tell us when you have your equipment for raging or humanized.
    For setting ET up again, just send me a PM i'll help you with all.
    YOu obviously do not know how to write scripts for rshook. Once you learn scripting you can make rshook do anything you can dream up. etbot didnt hold a candle to the humanized aim setup you can build with rshook. But i agree for a first time user of rshook it can be confusing so etbot is a better humanized setup if you just want to enable 2 features and go.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asylum For This Useful Post:

    bigjoecheater (17th December 2012), TheMerchant (16th December 2012)

  39. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I was always a fan of rsHook, that bot reached the limit of coding, it can't go better imo.. I tried to start it up but it won't work, maybe I should contact Rainer on ICQ if he's still alive lol..

    Just raged a server with CRUSHR Flex, omg, what a rush.. Those "modern newbie botters" didn't realized what ran over them with my old school tactics, damn I missed this type of fun..

    By the way Assy, I added you on ICQ and MSN.. Get that PC of yours up and running!
    Expect The Unexpected..


  40. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    YOu obviously do not know how to write scripts for rshook. Once you learn scripting you can make rshook do anything you can dream up. etbot didnt hold a candle to the humanized aim setup you can build with rshook. But i agree for a first time user of rshook it can be confusing so etbot is a better humanized setup if you just want to enable 2 features and go.
    It's true, i do not know anything about scripting on rsHook but as you said, etBot is for the beginning a good humanized bot.

  41. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 4,294,967,293 Times in 4,294,967,293 Posts

    Default

    I saw you on Mario today! It's been fun killing you and getting killed by you!....but mostly getting killed by you...
    nC rules!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

greeting an old friend

greeting message to an old friend

greeting message for old friend

greetings school freinds

greetings to old friends

Get together for school friends gretings

greetings for an old friend

Greeting so much school friends

how to greet old school friends

greetings from longtime friends

old school greeting messages

greetings to old time friends

greeting message for a good old time friend

greeting old friends former school mates

greetings for school friends

http:www.netcoders.ccforumshowthread.php7632-Greetings-Old-School-friends-and-quot-enemy-s-quot-it-s-been-a-very-long-time!

greeting message or note to a group of old school mates

messages for old time school mate

greetings message to a long time friend

greetings to a long time friend

greetings to old school frends message

Greetings to long time friends

greetings to your old friends

greeting message about old school

greeting massage to an old friend

SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •