Thread: view of 3 persons. help

Thanks

Default view of 3 persons. help

how to hack view from 3rd person, if by default, only 1 person
    looking for the coordinates, can be somehow different?

p.s is online game "WarfaceRU"

Thanks

Code:
    IActor.thirdperson( );
    m4st3r of dis4st3r

Site: king-orgy.netcoders.cc 76561198053491311

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King-OrgY View Post
    Code:
    IActor.thirdperson( );
    really funny! where I got the source code?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 802 Posts

Hmm ... That would be a bit to easy.
    ~ ~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolzoruslockus View Post
    Hmm ... That would be a bit to easy.
    I've learned so far only - olly and CE. I can not find it there. therefore, appealed to the pro.tell me where to find it? with what?

Thanks

alot of open src's have this code in it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

http://www.learncpp.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Murder4higher View Post
    alot of open src's have this code in it...
    there is zero info for cry engine
    m4st3r of dis4st3r

Thanks

http://www.learncpp.com/

there is zero info for cry engine
    What he said + http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering <-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonster View Post
    Thanks guys, but it's too early for me, the maximum CE or Olly

Thanks

Thanks guys, but it's too early for me, the maximum CE or Olly.

Thanks

huh?
    m4st3r of dis4st3r

Thanks

huh?
    Man , lessons you do not give?

Thanks

Good 'Lessons' or Tutorials on how to get what you want: http://tuts4you.com/download.php
    If you don't get what this site states, also try to learn a bit of C++ and ASM and 'MemorySniffing' etc.

The rest is up to your skill, don't expect to get ready-to-use sourcecode posted by the senior programmer in this forum... (Even if they would, you will sill need some base-hook and some more knowledge about the engine you try to hack, so it would be rather useless to give you just the sourcecode on how to change to third person)

It's kinda an evolving process to get what you want. If you dont get it in this game, try to first find them in an easier hackable game so you get used to it without too much looking aside how others did their work to get the needed engine information.

There Are many possibilities for 3th person view. Like an cvar (try to capture the cvar getter and setter and find out where they get initialized after starting up the game thus getting the list of available cvars).

Maybe there is no such feature built in, well then manipulate the camera view. (Your viewport is the camera, just modify the x,y,z coords with an offset so it will be behind your character.)

There you got some ideas. Try to get them through or search for something easier as you won't be able to bring it up otherwise.
    Last edited by Avoloos; 9th April 2013 at 19:27. Reason: I should really start using the preview...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avoloos View Post
    Good 'Lessons' or Tutorials on how to get what you want: http://tuts4you.com/download.php
    If you don't get what this site states, also try to learn a bit of C++ and ASM and 'MemorySniffing' etc.

The rest is up to your skill, don't expect to get ready-to-use sourcecode posted by the senior programmer in this forum... (Even if they would, you will sill need some base-hook and some more knowledge about the engine you try to hack, so it would be rather useless to give you just the sourcecode on how to change to third person)

It's kinda an evolving process to get what you want. If you dont get it in this game, try to first find them in an easier hackable game so you get used to it without too much looking aside how others did their work to get the needed engine information.

There Are many possibilities for 3th person view. Like an cvar (try to capture the cvar getter and setter and find out where they get initialized after starting up the game thus getting the list of available cvars).

Maybe there is no such feature built in, well then manipulate the camera view. (Your viewport is the camera, just modify the x,y,z coords with an offset so it will be behind your character.)

There you got some ideas. Try to get them through or search for something easier as you won't be able to bring it up otherwise.
    I ask no ready source code.
    I did not understand in English.
    I like hacking, I want to do it. but I got to a certain place. and can not be shifted further.
    in our country few books on hacking - and I do not have anyone to learn.
    I could buy the source code:
    - I'm not interested
    - I'm from a poor family. I have no money
    Here I am looking for at least some help or prompts

I found the camera coordinates, the player - but nothing comes out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avoloos View Post

I like the break-in, but we have a few books in the country on hacking.
    I do not have anyone to learn. In English, I do not quite understand, so I can learn from the "English tutorial."
    So seeking tips and help from experienced hackers.

p.s. how to find the coordinates of the camera? I found only the coordinates of the mouse, and the player.

Thanks

how to find the coordinates of the camera? I found only the coordinates of the mouse, and the player.

Thanks

Yea... The Coordinates of the Player... So the coordinate where you standing at? Maybe in 3D and maybe with some X,Y,Z Coordinate. Mhm... _Maybe_ the coordinate of the player _is_ the camera or at least a good point to dig deeper, you can't say for sure though need some more engineering about how the rendering of your viewport takes place.

You would need to hook some function which renders the current Viewport (the thing you change while moving your Player and moving your Mouse) So you will need to find a function which (maybe) use one/both of them to calculate the current Viewport.

So getting this function will get you near the feature you like to implement. As this function would (maybe) also have some check about some CVar (if existent in the game/engine) if it should render 3th or 1st person view. If so you can tinker with this 'variable' or memory offset. Otherwise maybe you need to hook the whole function and input your own values. Or just offsetting the ones you get in there. In the end you would then need to call the original function to do the drawing etc.

Maybe you could inject code directly in-between. Just overwriting some setter or getter in between the rendering function with your own trampoline code-cave or whatever and manipulate the 'variable' or memory offset or register, etc.

Please keep in mind I do not actively so the reverse Engineering as I am too impatient (so there will be no active help in actually reversing the given engine of your game and posting information about structure, function, variables or internal engine workflows). I do however know much of the background how to do it - Mainly acquired through developing on ETH for Enemy Territory, some own ET Basehooking and tinkering with OllyDbg and the given site in my other post. (Oh yea and reading much of the stuff provided here and some other forums about cheating to get ideas how to even start analyzing engines, etc.)
    Last edited by Avoloos; 9th April 2013 at 20:08.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog