Thread: Gun Game Reactions

Thanks
    Thanked 4,294,967,293 Times in 4,294,967,293 Posts

Default Gun Game Reactions

• COD logic: Running around getting kills = camping
    • That awkward moment when a kid calls you a kid.

Only on Xbox!
    nC rules!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigjoecheater For This Useful Post:

Lumpie89 (17th May 2013), Murder4higher (17th May 2013)

Thanks

omg smoothbunz... so dumb hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murder4higher For This Useful Post:

bigjoecheater (18th May 2013), Lumpie89 (17th May 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murder4higher View Post
    omg smoothbunz... so dumb hahaha
    That's just to piss them off even more with a stupid ass name.
    nC rules!

Thanks

what a bunch of noobs..I've never seen people get that mad at a mediocre player. They must have been THAT bad..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    what a bunch of noobs..I've never seen people get that mad at a mediocre player. They must have been THAT bad..

He's hardly mediocre, and that was hardly his best game.. His Kill/death ratio in this game is somewhere between 3.5 and 4, if that's any indication of skill...I know it isn't to those noobs he played against. It's not like I expect you to hardly care, though. Perhaps it's because that was the only video you saw of him? I'm not hating on you. Just saying he is better than average cod players.

Last edited by bigjoecheater; 20th May 2013 at 09:22.
    nC rules!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjoecheater For This Useful Post:

Murder4higher (21st May 2013)

Thanks

i'm sorry but i don't really think hes that great from watching the gun game video. Id say I'm as good as him on xbox360 at the least, if not better. If you want to see a real gun game ownage vid check out tbnrfrags on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39tvMUhql4
    Last edited by Nirvana; 20th May 2013 at 22:00.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    i'm sorry but i don't really think hes that great from watching the gun game video. Id say I'm as good as him on xbox360 at the least, if not better. If you want to see a real gun game ownage vid check out tbnrfrags on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39tvMUhql4
    Sandy wanted to prove that at his worst, little faggots still get pissed off. That was the point of this video, says Ravage. I won't lie. You can tell I'm a fan of him, but I am surprised that he didn't do better...however, it is CoD, and shit happens in CoD, like coming across 17-19 year olds who often do better than Sandy in Black Ops 2, such as Optic Scump and the guy in your video.

Ravage has lost some of his kick, though. It's sad, but true.
    Sandy Ravage was in his prime when his favorite game, MW2, was in it's "prime" (boosters/noobtubers galore on xbox). That's why I showed you that "The Legend of Ravage" video. You'll think he's great from watching that video. You owe it to yourself to watch the whole thing just like I did with your video, which is sweeeet, but it's your choice.

Oh, and that video shows some sweet skill, bro. Mine and yours. I don't mean any offense if I caused any.
    Last edited by bigjoecheater; 21st May 2013 at 14:28.
    nC rules!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoecheater View Post
    Sandy wanted to prove that at his worst, little faggots still get pissed off. That was the point of this video, says Ravage. I won't lie. You can tell I'm a fan of him, but I am surprised that he didn't do better...however, it is CoD, and shit happens in CoD, like coming across 17-19 year olds who often do better than Sandy in Black Ops 2, such as Optic Scump and the guy in your video.

Ravage has lost some of his kick, though. It's sad, but true.
    Sandy Ravage was in his prime when his favorite game, MW2, was in it's "prime" (boosters/noobtubers galore on xbox). That's why I showed you that "The Legend of Ravage" video. You'll think he's great from watching that video. You owe it to yourself to watch the whole thing just like I did with your video, which is sweeeet, but it's your choice. \

Oh, and that video shows some sweet skill, bro. Mine and yours. I don't mean any offense if I caused any.
    No no offense at all. It's great that you can state your opinion without being a douchebag, unlike most people on the internet. But I agree; the second video was definitely pretty epic. And I think its sad that little kids nowadays just report everything they see as hacking/cheating, which makes the reporting system useless. Because people abuse it when they are raging mad and getting owned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirvana For This Useful Post:

bigjoecheater (21st May 2013)