Thread: call of duty ghosts

Question call of duty ghosts

is the bot for call of duty ghosts in the make or won't there be one?

I believe that our smart cookies are deal with it, to make it happen as soon as it's safe enough for usage. That's just an assumptions though :/ would be cool if any of the "blue" lads shed some light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by xDenis View Post
    I believe that our smart cookies are deal with it, to make it happen as soon as it's safe enough for usage. That's just an assumptions though :/ would be cool if any of the "blue" lads shed some light on it.
    yea i hope there gone make one but i'm witing for a mod confirmation, altho i don't think we wil hear it soon.
    or am i wrong ?

Depends on shad0w, that's one of the reasons I brought him here

Im not sure, if Pansemuckl/Orgy will create a CoD10Bot

They really should. There's no anticheat at all at the moment (which I know King Orgy knows). This is the perfect time to hack. It's really sad nothing has come from Netcoders for this game. We could be dominating all these other hackers just by porting over the MW3 hack.

Well never mind, I keep forgetting that this is a 64bit game, and that Panse's loader and hack aren't currently configured to work in this environment. It's easy for customers to forget that this game will require a good deal of extra effort on the coder's part. Unfortunately though, I think most games will be 64bit in the future, so we might as well get the framework working.

yea i hope there gone make one but i'm witing for a mod confirmation, altho i don't think we wil hear it soon.
    or am i wrong ?

Default Simple

yes lets hope generally there absent help make a single although now i'm witing for a mod verification, altho when i don't think we all wil find out this quickly.
    or perhaps are when i incorrect?

Yeah I'm hoping for a Ghosts hack too. I'm worried because Panse hasn't made any COD-related announcements here in months. I hope he's not dead or anything