Thread: netCoders Recruiting Graphics Designer!

Own4g3 Guest

Exclamation netCoders Recruiting Graphics Designer!

Hi and welcome to netCoders Future we are Developing into something different netCoders has always been know as a huge community in the cheating scene we are currently looking for people who have skill in Graphics as netCoders is Looking to the future some very big changes are happening behind the scenes we do have more popular cheats coming to the website I will announce what's happening there shortly.

What we need is somebody who can take care of the Design side of netCoders so Home page and a new Design for the forums we are going into a new age & area here and it's very exiting for current lifetime customers there will be more options! So what we would need from you is updating the Home page also new cracking design for the forums If you think you can help netCoders with this and rise back to the top of the chain fill in this below this goes for everybody not just customers. I will point out before you apply for this position IT'S A VOLUNTEER POSITION NO MONEY IS OFFERED there will be more details explained to you once you have filled this application below and sent to me via PM.

Interested in trying out we need the following information below in application.

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Name:
    Language:
    What experience have you had in Design:
    Previous forums you have done Designs for?
    What kind of forums have you worked with:
    Proof of You work:
    Create a logo for netCoders:

Private Message to Own4g3 with the application!

This is for people who will do the work if you can't don't apply!
    Last edited by Own4g3; 30th May 2015 at 19:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Own4g3 For This Useful Post:

Gavin (3rd June 2015)