Thread: Why Black Ops 3 will suck

Thanks

Default Why Black Ops 3 will suck

well today BO3 Beta startet for PC
    First Intro etc nice Menu to but ingame omg no just no
    The Gameplay idk i dont like it, it's like Titanfall+AW and other shit D:
    Game needs atm many recources RAM/CPU etc.
    dont know what i should write^^ well played 2 Rounds deinstalled cuz it sux
    dont like the hud^^

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hAxSilent For This Useful Post:

cobra (29th August 2015), sUPA (27th August 2015), xDenis (27th August 2015)

Thanks

I absolutely LOVED the beta. I played like 12 hours a day each day. Best COD game in a LONG time in my opinion. Treyarch always seems to know what they are doing. Guess we have different opinions. I couldn't get enough of it. I'm sad I have to wait 2 months to play.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khariz For This Useful Post:

L4xcss (3rd September 2015), Outrun2 (26th September 2015)

Thanks

You must have low standards. I'm still waiting for them to release another CoD with proper dedicated servers. Won't give Activi$on any more money in the meantime.
    I am aware of the repercussions of cheating, and will do my utmost best to ensure I do not cheat.

Thanks

Loved bo3 beta also, didn't buy or played Ghost&AW, but this game bo3 will be something. Best COD so far!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amoktyp View Post
    You must have low standards. I'm still waiting for them to release another CoD with proper dedicated servers. Won't give Activi$on any more money in the meantime.
    do what? My standards are "is this game fun to play?". The answer to that question for Black Ops 3 is a resounding yes. It's the most "fun" COD game in a while. I don't judge "fun" on technical merits or arbitrary criteria like what kind of servers the game has. I judge it on literally whether I'm having fun playing the game or not. To me, the beta was so fun, that it made me take time out of my busy schedule to play the game (I'm 35 years old, I'm an attorney, and I don't have time to play games very much). I made time for this, because it was that fun.

But while we are talking about servers: why would I want dedicated servers? We are both on a cheating website, right? Admins having the right to ban me because they have suspicions that I might cheat, even though they can't prove it? Yeah, that's super fun, man. That's about the opposite of fun. I happen to enjoy all of the non-dedicated server cod games MORE, because I can get away with slightly more obvious cheating without server admins butting their heads in on what I'm doing.

Sure, I cheat "better" when there is only dedicated servers, but I'd rather just play and not have to worry about being on my P's and Q's every second of playing. Hardcore game modes in non-dedicated COD games are therefore my cup of tea. Also, you do know that Black Ops 3 isn't using the same junk peer server mechanics of the modern warfare and advanced warfare games, right? The servers are in fact dedicated, they just aren't leased or run by individual server admins, and instead are run by the developer. It's not peer servers in Black Ops 3. There's no lag or host migration.

Thanks

The OP is just mad cuz he won't be able to hack using netcoders' hack